Friday 14 September 2007

shopping frenzy

during the next few days after arriving in manchester, i went on a shopping frenzy with my housemate. he has been here for a while now and showed me all shopping hotspots. admittedly, being a shopaholic, this really got me excited. sort of forgotten how good the retail experience was in the uk. everytime we went out, there's always a number of big shopping bags to take back home. kerrayyzyyy man. have to remind myself at times that i'm not here on holiday!

anyway, the city centre has been revamped since i last visited. it got bigger with lots of retail space. primark has officially gotten the title of my favourite store (so far). can't believe the prices.

trafford centre is huge! sangal jua bejalan from end to end.

for those manchester-bound visitors, bring pounds, lots of pounds!

some shots:

they had a mini london-eye (manchester eye?) right in the city centre!



btw, guess what this is?

No comments: