Friday 5 October 2007

Not just food....

In more than one occasion, my colleagues kept on asking... "been to M&S already?" I kept putting it off until recently.

So, to kakarrot and running diva, i left M&S Food with this:



1) New York Cheesecake
2) Pecan Ice Cream
3) Thick custard with vanilla beans
4) Chocolate cornflakes
5) Chocolate mini-bites

As you can see, I completely missed the "healthy" section of the store (ada kah?).
To be fair, the above have "suitable for vegetarians" written all over them!

The verdict?

Worth to be described as "ploluoluoluolulouulou!!!"

PS- Bung, you have to stop me from going there too soon. heheh!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Din, was given your website by someone in the office..

I missed the tiramisu gauteau from M&S food, especially the strawberry tiramisu gataeu. Never failed to buy one every week whilst visiting the Mrs in Nottingham.

Jester said...

Daus, didn't realise you left a comment till I made this section. Anyway, welcome!

Yeah, tell me about it. M&S Food is just splendid. Got to try that tiramisu gauteau you were saying. Macam jahat bunyinya sudah! Haha.