Friday 31 October 2008

Who would've thought?

Who would've thought that I'll be able to meet not one but two of my former teachers back in Secondary school both at the same time and place.

It happened tonight where I was visiting an uncle for Raya open house, who happens to be working in the same department with both of them. Yes, the interesting thing is that they are both still working together as well. One was my Form teacher who really knew how misbehaved we were back in the good ole days ;-) The other is the school Principal during the time.

It was really good seeing them again after all these years. We even took a photo opportunity and it was during this time that my form teacher reminded us that this was reminiscent of a photo that we took when we (the students) interviewed the former Minister of Education back in 1992. At that time, we had an interview session with the Minister for our school magazine. Both our form teacher and the Principal were the ones who supervised us during this memorable trip. If I have the time (and the courage! haha), I'll try to look for that picture and post it as well.

I would like to wish them both Happy Teachers' Day.


No comments: