Friday 23 November 2007

Time and Zero

Time.

It's so precious these days.....

Assignments, Practicals, Design projects, Deadlines, Discussions, Computer clusters, University, Lectures, etc etc.....

These are all too familiar terms in a life as a student.

Don't mind me. I'm just ranting because of the workload that I have. 3 modules doesn't sound a lot for one semester but if you have courseworks for each module given per week with some deadlines within one week, it can get pretty over-bearing. On top of that, throw in a design project which is due in two weeks, you will have one heck of a "party".

Never mind. Just hang in there. I'm glad that it's only for one year.

Looking forward to the times when life was much more relaxing and there's more time....


In other news.....


Zero.

I'm so relieved to see this number. Yezza! No more minus but zero! Heheh.


Time and Zero. Talk about mixed feelings :-/

No comments: